April 17, 2009

0 For Heading in HTML

To Define the structure of an Web page heading is used.



<html>
<head>
<title>abc</title>
</head>
<body><h1><center>Welcome to my Site</center></h1>
</body>
</html>


<html>
<head>
<title>abc</title>
</head>
<body>

<font color="red"><h1><center>Welcome to my Site</center></h1><br> </font>
<h2> <center> Thank you for Coming to my Site </center></h2><br>
<h3> <center> Thank you for Coming to my Site </center></h3><br>
<h4> <center> Thank you for Coming to my Site </center></h4><br>
<h5> <center> Thank you for Coming to my Site </center></h5><br>
<h6> <center> Thank you for Coming to my Site </center></h6><br>

<Address> <p Align="Right">
raj-tipstricks.blogpspot.com<br>
makemyhost.com<br>
welcome<br>
</address>
</body>
</html>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Themes

 
Powered by Blogger